Basic Defensive Driving Course
Basic defensive driving is for individuals who have never taken a defensive driving class before – or it has been more than 5 years since you last completed a defensive driving class.
You may log out of the course any time and resume where you left off when you log back in.
Everything is included in the $19.95 (no hidden fees):
- INSTANT download of certificate upon completion of the course
- Course material in your choice of text, audio or video format
- 10% reduction on your auto insurance premium for 3 years
- 3-point credit on your driving record
- “Easy Pass” test
- Complete the course in one or multiple sessions
- 24/7 access
- Delaware Division of Motor Vehicles Approved Course
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 19205
- Assessments Self
- Course Introduction
- Chapter #1: “Slogans / Buzz Words” Myths & Feel Goods, Plus More
- Chapter #2: “Bet You Didn’t Know”
- Chapter #3: “You Be The Judge”
- Chapter #4: “There Are No Absolutes”
- Chapter #5: “Fix It”
- Chapter #6: “Crossing The Line”
- Chapter #7: “Hodgepodge”
- Chapter #8: “We Report – You Decide”
- Chapter #9: “The Law – The Facts”
- Chapter #10: “Plain Talk”
- Chapter #11: “More Plain Talk”
- Chapter #12: “Grab Bag”
- Chapter #13: “Yellow & White”
- Chapter #14: “Mini Review #1”
- Chapter #15: “Mini Review #2”
- Chapter #16: “Let’s See What You Know”
- Questions Chapter #16
Great program and keep up the good work creatin smart drivers! I will recommend this course to family and friends.
Very informative highly recommended points out the right way of everyday driving.
The course was informative. I didn't realize I was doing stuff wrong out of habit. Good thing I did this again.
Sanyee Barjogar Sr.
The course was highly informative and should be highly recommended to all drivers, old or young, entry-level, or experienced. The information in this course could save lives and avoid or limit unnecessary fines.
Coming from out of state, this was very useful to clarify Delaware specific rules. The presentation style was very effective. I did notice that the video and written text did not always match ( it seemed some of the text had additional detail added to the end ).. the final test was not as defined in Chapter 16. Instead of 10 questions selected from the 45 reviewed, it was 25 questions, and from some other previously covered content that was not included in chapter 16. However, overall, it was really helpful to me.