What are the minimum parking distances identified in Delaware Law? Below you will find some of the more relevant minimum parking distance identified in Delaware Law.
CHAPTER 41. RULES OF THE ROAD
§ 4179. Stopping, standing or parking.
(e) No person shall stop, stand or park a vehicle, except when necessary to avoid conflict with other traffic or in compliance with the directions of a police officer or traffic-control device, including all stateowned and/or state leased property; in any of the following places:
(1) On a sidewalk;
(2) In front of a public or private driveway;
(3) Within an intersection;
(4) Within 15 feet of a fire hydrant;
(5) On a crosswalk;
(6) Within 20 feet of a crosswalk;
(7) Within 30 feet upon the approach to any flashing beacon, stop sign or traffic-control signal;
(9) Within 50 feet of the nearest rail or railroad crossing, unless a different length is indicated by traffic-control devices;
(17) Wherever a curb is marked yellow or a yellow line is placed at the edge of a roadway or shoulder;