Delaware Speeding Laws
THE FORCE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND
“Smart Defense” by “The D Team” believes all occupants of a motor vehicle in motion should be aware of the consequences of violating ”NATURE’S LAW” herein known as “THE FORCE” — an object in motion (HUMAN MISSILE) remains in motion until “THE SECOND CRASH”!
The “FIRST CRASH” occurs when two vehicles collided. The “SECOND CRASH” happens when the unbuckled driver continues in motion and unfortunately smashes into the front windshield – picture above.
MAN’S LAW Versus NATURE’S LAW
A HUGE DIFFERENCE
1. A police officer (MAN’S LAW) cannot be on every spot on every road every second of every day. However, NATURE’S LAW is not restricted to the constraints of time and place. NATURE is on every spot on every road every second of every day.
2. MAN’S LAW is based on emotions and plea-bargaining is often available. You might even be able to talk the officer in the picture below into a warning.
NATURE’S LAW is absolute. Whatever penalty NATURE chooses, an option to change is nonexistence. The picture below provides good advice to improve your ODDS of returning home safely.
PRINCIPLES OF THE FORCE
1. THE FORCE is on every spot, on every road, every second of every day.
2. THE FORCE does not care who you are.
3. THE FORCE does not allow you to plea bargain.
4. Please remember — THE FORCE is not your friend and it will be with you throughout your entire driving experience.
THE POWER OF THE FORCE
Speed – the faster you go the stronger the FORCE.
Angles – the sharper the angle (curves) the stronger the FORCE.
Traction — a slippery road surface will make the FORCE more powerful.